Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7 months...I enjoy sitting up and I LOVE to bounce!!










Before we leave on our 2 week long trip to Grandma and Grandpa Kellhofer's and Daytona Beach, I thought it would great to share some of these fun videos and pictures of Noah having a blast in his excersaucer and Johnny Jump-Up! My mom said that I used to love to bounce when I was a baby and I guess Noah takes after me because he absolutely LOVES it! We can't believe how active he is becoming...before we know it, he will be crawling all over the place because he already has the motion down...he just hasn't been able to actually move from one place to another yet. :) Who knows?? Maybe he'll learn to crawl while we're visiting the beautiful sunshine state!
















1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh My Gosh. I can tell we will need to build on to our house to make room for all the baby equipment. Noah is a doll and couldn't ask for better parents. Since Noah is seven month ahead of Beckett, I'll keep watch on your blog to know what's coming next. Enjoy that precious baby while he's young. He'll be driving you to Florida before you know it.
Grandma Penberthy