Thursday, February 5, 2009

How fast 3 months goes by...


It's so hard to believe Noah will be 3 months old this Saturday! We have loved EVERY single moment with him and look forward to what's ahead! It's my last week at home with him and I'm already dreading going back to work, but I know it's what has to happen. I just consider myself blessed to have had this much time at home with my little guy! I have enjoyed taking him to workshops, out to lunch with friends, over to grandma and grandpa's to visit, and just snuggling at home with him during these cold winter months. I do look forward to the warmer weather when J and I can take Noah to the park and on long walks...not just down the street!


Here are a few pics from the last few weeks...he is getting so big!






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

No comments: